why partner with us
- no impact to your desired compensation
- 98% customer retention rate
- reputable and experienced management and team for both Group Benefits and Retirement products
- seamless extension of your business, providing expertise and customized support to all aspects of Group
- in-depth understanding of, connection to, and leverage with Group providers.
and most importantly:
added value that will help you grow your business.
how we support you
Everything we do is geared toward accelerating your business. We accomplish this goal by adapting our comprehensive service offering to compliment your business style and support your particular needs.
From a sales perspective, we will support you every step of the way. We facilitate and perform an extensive initial marketing and prepare a thorough report with recommendations and support for your presentation to your customer (including larger groups), noting we can be available to assist for your customer meeting.
In terms of implementation of your customer’s program, we work with the insurer to prepare and present all transition materials and maintain a consistent presence throughout the process to ensure your customer is well served.
On-going, we produce a semi-annual service report for you to review claims utilization/trends with your customer in preparation for their annual renewal and to explore plan design changes. We are here to address any questions or concerns you or your customer may have day-to-day.
Negotiating, preparing and providing a detailed annual renewal report for each of your group customer’s in a timely manner is a central to service to you as your expert back-shop.
Unique to PACE is our team of group retirement professionals available to fully support your efforts in offering these products to your customers – an easy, natural fit with your group benefits efforts to boost your business.
Employee Benefits are essential for attracting top talent. According to Glassdoor’s 2015 Employment Confidence Survey, 60% of workers report that benefits and perks are a major factor in considering whether to accept a job offer. The survey also found that 80% of employees would choose additional benefits over a pay raise.
what we bring to the table:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Long or Short Term Disability
- Absence & WSIB management
- Health Programs
- Dental Coverage
- Health Care Spending & Wellness Accounts
- Executive Disability Top-Up
- Travel Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Wellness Services
– have you considered adding Group to your product shelf? –
Group Retirement Products
About 70% of employees feel that their employer has some responsibility in their financial wellness. Give employees peace of mind with group retirement services.
what we bring to the table:
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Group Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Registered Pension Plans (DC and DB)
- Executive Compensation Programs (IPP, RCA, SERP)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
- Life Income Fund (LIF)
- Retirement Financial Planning
- Plan Design Development
- Group Investment Consultation
– Goes hand in hand with Benefits –
Value Add Partners
We are committed to partnering with best-in-class specialty providers with preferred pricing to help you attract and retain group customers and also grow your revenue. We will continue to explore opportunities to enhance the value we bring to your business and customers as your partner.
ready for you to leverage:
- Digital Health Spending and Wellness Spending account plans, with a pre-paid MasterCard that can be used anywhere in world, via Aya Care
- Convenient personalized care, fast, free prescription delivery and expert health advice to support members, via Mednow
- Absence and Disability claims management, with a focus on Mental health, via Organizational Solutions Inc. (OSI)
- and more to come …
- Third Party Enrolment and Administration services
- Payroll services
- Financial/Estate planning and Insurance solutions for high net worth individuals
– if you leverage Group products now, have you considered partnering with a team of experts to do all the heavy lifting? –
Now that you are familiarized with the PACE Consulting MGA Services ethos and services, let’s get you started on the path to becoming a valued PACE Advisory partner, and gain access to the expertise and tools needed to accelerate your business.